This Christmas Snack Combine is a deliciously enjoyable mixture of candy and salty taste that we will’t get sufficient of! It’s good for vacation events, snacking, or gifting. It’s a success wherever we take it!
Simple, Scrumptious and Festive Vacation Snacking
I’ve all the time been a fan of snack mixes. I simply love the mixture of tastes and textures that they provide. This stunning Christmas Snack Combine is not any exception! It has a scrumptious mix of candy and salty flavors, with the enjoyable addition of peppermint and vacation colours. It turned out so fairly that I made an additional massive batch and wrapped it up for neighbor presents. They turned out so cute that I made a decision to share the recipe with you- together with the cute printable tag that I created to associate with it.
This vacation snack combine can also be a fantastic deal with to carry to Christmas events or to snack on throughout household film night time. I hope your loved ones enjoys this one as a lot as mine did!
Simple and Scrumptious Christmas Gifting
I packaged up this beautiful and scrumptious snack combine in colourful paper loaf pans, wrapped it in clear cellophane luggage, and tied it up with a ribbon. Then I created some cute and easy gifting tags to connect to the highest. I really like how they turned out! I’ve hooked up a free printable beneath so you may simply recreate this vacation present to your personal associates and neighbors!
Substances we used for this Christmas Snack Combine:
- Crispix Cereal– We coat the cereal in a caramel combination and bake till candy and crispy.
- Popcorn– Our popcorn is drizzled with white chocolate and sprinkled with crushed sweet canes.
- Cashews– I really like cashews they usually make the right salty addition.
- Pretzels– The yogurt coated pretzels have been a giant hit- you might make your personal, however I opted for retailer purchased.
- M&M’s– We used plain chocolate candies as a result of there’s already a lot happening right here, however you might use no matter you want.
- Sweet Cane Hersey’s Kisses– These appeared so fairly in our snack combine!
- Sprinkles– Colourful, festive vacation sprinkles are elective, however so enjoyable. I discovered the Christmas tree sprinkles at Walmart.
Tips on how to Make Christmas Snack Combine:
- Make the caramel coated cereal. Boil the butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan for two minutes. Drizzle over the cereal in a massive bowl and toss till coated. Bake in a 325 diploma oven for 16 minutes, stirring midway by. Put aside and permit to chill.
- Make the white chocolate peppermint popcorn. Unfold the popcorn out on a sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil. Soften the white chocolate chips in a microwave and drizzle the melted chocolate evenly over the popcorn. Instantly sprinkle with crushed sweet canes. Permit the chocolate to harden earlier than including to the snack combine.
- Mix the remainder of the components. To a really massive mixing bowl, add the cereal, popcorn, cashews, pretzels, M&M’s, and Hershey’s Kisses. Fastidiously toss to mix. Prime with sprinkles, if desired. Serve instantly or divide amongst containers for vacation gifting!
Suggestions & Ideas
You possibly can simply double or triple the batch for events or gifting.
We halved the cereal combination as a result of this makes a fairly generously sized snack combine, however in case you are wanting to provide it away to associates and neighbors, it’s simple to double the cereal combination! Modify further components as vital.
It most likely goes with out saying that this snack combine could be very customizable. Listed here are some substitution suggestions- or be happy to get artistic and take a look at your personal distinctive combos!
- Cereal: Rice Chex, Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, or Golden Grahams
- Nuts: Roasted peanuts, pecans, salted almonds, or pepitas
- Fruit: dried cherries, dried cranberries, or banana chips
- Swap up the chocolate: darkish chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate coated caramels, peanut M&M’s, or mini peanut butter cups
- Different additions: Mini marshmallows, pretzel twists, or cheerios
Simple Neighbor Christmas Items
I’m all about simple presents I can whip up in a big batch and make for my associates and neighbors and that is good for that! I used mini paper loaf pans that I discovered within the vacation part of my grocery retailer after which tied them up with ribbon. Then merely obtain and print our free vacation present tag and voila! It seems so fairly and it tastes even higher. This one was an enormous hit!
Christmas Snack Combine
This Christmas Snack Combine is a deliciously enjoyable mixture of flavors and textures that we will not get sufficient of! It is good for vacation events, snacking, or gifting!
Servings: 16 1/2 cup
Preheat the oven to 325 levels. Line a big baking sheet with foil and calmly coat it with nonstick cooking spray. Put the cereal into a big mixing bowl.
Place the butter and brown sugar in a medium saucepan and place over medium excessive warmth. Convey to a boil. As soon as it begins to boil, proceed cooking for two minutes, stirring consistently.
Instantly pour the combination over the cereal and toss to coat. Unfold onto the ready baking sheet.
Bake for 8 minutes. Take away from the oven, give it a fast stir, and bake for a further 8 minutes. Put aside and permit it cool.
In the meantime, unfold the popcorn evenly out onto a big sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Place the white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small microwaveable protected bowl. Warmth for 30 seconds, then stir effectively. Proceed cooking in 15 second intervals if vital till the chocolate chips are melted and clean.
Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the popcorn, then instantly sprinkle with the crushed sweet canes. Permit the chocolate to harden
Add the cereal combination, popcorn, cashews, pretzels, M&M’s and Hershey’s Kisses to a really massive mixing bowl. Toss calmly to mix. Add vacation sprinkles, if desired. Retailer in an hermetic container.
Energy: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 7g | Fats: 17g | Saturated Fats: 5g | Sodium: 144mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 23g
I am a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid lover of meals and robust promoter of wholesome habits. Right here you’ll discover a lot of scrumptious recipes stuffed with fruits and veggies, ideas for getting your children to eat higher and change into intuitive eaters and many sources for feeding your loved ones.